There are several reasons to buy or sell real estate now.
This is the time to Take Advantage of the market.
11 Reasons to Put Your Home on the Market During the Holidays
- People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
- Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
- Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during the working week.
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees can not wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture the market!
- You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the holidays!
- You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
- By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
Questions or comments? Feel free in contacting me
I can help you:
– Search all the Arlington Virginia Homes for Sale – Arlington VA MLS
– Receive listings of homes for sale as soon as they hit the market
– Determine your home’s value
– Search for Arlington homes, condos, and townhomes for sale by metro stop
– Arlington VA condos for Sale – Clarendon Condos for sale
– Relocating to Arlington, VA
Arlington VA homes for sale in the following zip codes
22201, 22203, 22205, 22207, 22209, 22213,22202, 22204, 22206
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.